Monday 27 August 2012

If you are heavy avoid eating with your skinny buddy!

Ok I chance upon this old article during one opf the flights. Someone left it around so during my break I read it. It goes like this:

If you watch a skinny person order alot of food, you'll tend to eat more!!!!!

Conversely watching a heavy person eat alot can inhibit your eating.

Some studies were performed & they found out that you'll order less around people who are careful about what they eat.

Interesting isnt it? Does it mean that if you are slim hanging out with a heavier person who likes to eat can actually help you indirectly. But if you are the heavy one, hmmm... try not to hang out so often with those super skinny & yet eats alot kinda of friends!!!! Oddly it does make sense to me!!!!

http://fairskin001.blogspot.sg/

3 comments:

  1. Anyway if you are on the heavy side hanging out with a skinny person will make you look fatter by comparsion right???? Like my bf Aloy is plump , so I always look perfect beside him...hahhha.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So that's your secret....lol.... Saw Aloy at crew lounge thought he looked slimmer?? NO????

      Delete
  2. I do have a skinny friend who eats a lot infront of us, it's like she's flaunting her super power of not gaining weight inspite of! Really cant stand her!

    ReplyDelete